Saturday, September 22, 2012

My beloved companion age 17 1/2 years passed over the Rainbow Bridge on August 13, 2012.  I held him in my arms as he passed and brought his body home to be buried in the Fairy Circle on my land.  That morning I knew I had to take him to the vet after nursing him along for two years.  I led him down to the garden where he stopped by the cosmos  bed.  The little green fairies began to massage his precious tender body.  He stood still for about 5 mins. turning a little this way and a little that way.  I believe they said goodby dear friend, see you in the ethers.  I miss him sooo much!  I don't miss watching him in his pain and embarassment. He had gotten to a place of living with shame each day.  It is a difficult ride to make.  Unfortunately, I have had to make it a few times before.  Now life is taking a definite turn.  I look back briefly but must continue on briskly meeting those who would join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment